Light Up Hope in partnership with the Tuungane Community Foundation through the donor support from Seeds of Change seeks to address poverty through educational support to the most vulnerable in the communities we serve.
Call for 2023 Applications for secondary school scholarships
We are pleased to announce the availability of secondary school scholarships for the needy girls from Kajiado County who sat for the 2022 KCPE.
To qualify you must have:
- Attained 330 and 350 marks and above in KCPE for girls from public and private school respectively in the 2022 exams.
- A proven need; i.e. Orphans, those from extremely poor background, girls with a history of drop out, from a family that has never taken children to school, from child headed families, those with chronically ill parents and those with disability from poor family back grounds
- Resident of Kajiado County.
The following documents should be availed:
- Applicants’ birth certificate
- A certified copy of result slip
- Original leaving certificate
- A certified recommendation letter from the head teacher indicating the NEMIS Number
- Parent/s identity Cards
- Parents’ Death certificate where applicable
- Passport photo for the applicant
- Secondary school admission letter
- Duly completed Scholarship application form the organization
Kindly pick the application form and drop the filled forms at the Office of the County Director of Education, Kajiado County.